– Winners for Consorsbank Retail Banking challenge –
Inspirient is specializes in automated, cloud-based data analytics with an intuitive, math-free user experience.
The bank environment and the customer behavior have evolved and show multiple types of usage that banks are adapting to. The market offers solutions for all kind of environments, generates a large amount of information about the clients, their usage and their needs. The challenge is to create an offer that can be flexible and propose a personalized panel of services to satisfy all types of customers with convenience, security and comfort, all in one place.
We seek a solution able to fulfill (one to all) the following needs:
– Collect and glean various data sources such as internal client data, internet data, open API, banking API, social media, specialized banking data sources, transactional data, geolocation, behavioral data…
– Help us to draw a complete and rich client profiling, service trends and prediction
– Help to identify the most interesting prospects
– Deliver a value proposition to clients with the right offer in the right channel at the right moment with the right communication
RULES FOR THE INTERNATIONAL HACKATHON WEEKEND
- Place and Topic: choose one of the host countries and one proposed challenge.
- Team size: A maximum of 7 members are allowed per team.
- Simple and Valuable: Think a minimum viable product (MVP) which answers one of the challenges (or several as applicable). Don’t forget Sunday afternoon will be dedicated to pitch coaching session so make sure your solution is ready in 36 hours.
- Deliverable: Demo the app or the digital solution you hacked during the International Hackathon weekend.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All elements related to the International Hackathon remain the property of their respective authors… the startups!
- Participation Agreement: Each legal representative of each team must sign up and upload the Terms & Conditions prior to the International Hackathon Weekend.
PRIZES AND SELECTION PROCESS
Weekend winners will be selected by a panel of BNP Paribas top managers and external Fintech experts in each city.
Selection criteria: value created, relevance to the challenges, operational feasibility, technical execution, inventiveness and originality, team effort and spirit, financial viability…
Weekend winners will receive a cash stipend per team at end of the weekend as well as access to a 10-week co-working phase for project maturation.
During the co-working phase local BNP Paribas teams will select the best solutions that will be pitched at the Demo Day in Paris, in front of BNP Paribas Executive Committee.
Selected teams will have the opportunity to continue the implementation of their solutions and to start a new partnership with BNP Paribas.
Finalist from the Demo day will receive a cash prize and will have the opportunity to meet top executives from BNP Paribas.
API SANDBOX AND DATA SET
BNP Paribas offers a large amount of anonymized data for the startups to shape a real-life solution!!!
Through our API Sandbox, we allow startups to easily create financial applications that access bank, customer, account and transaction resources.